In the summer of 2012, Leonard Cohen, then 77 years old, set off on the road in support of his newest album Old Ideas. The tour would last for more than a year and take him around Europe and North America (then Europe and North America again) before finally wrapping up in Australia and New Zealand.
The tour, much like most things the Montreal bard touches, became legendary, with the shows noted for their 3-plus hour running times, multiple encores and his intimate, heartfelt and humorous stage banter.
If you missed him on that tour, consider this a second chance. Can’t Forget: a Souvenir of the Grand Tour.
01. Field Commander Cohen (Live At Denver Soundcheck, 2012)
02. I Can’t Forget (Live At Copenhagen Show, 2012)
03. Light As The Breeze (Live At Dublin Show, 2012)
04. La Manic (Live At Québec City Show, 2012)
05. Night Comes On (Live At Mönchengladbach Show, 2012)
06. Never Gave Nobody Trouble (Live At Odense Soundcheck, 2013)
07. Joan Of Arc (Live At Québec City Soundcheck, 2012)
08. Got A Little Secret (Live At Auckland Soundcheck, 2013)
09. Choices (Live At Christchurch Soundcheck, 2013)
10. Stages (Live At Sydney Show And Hamburg Soundcheck, 2013)